Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We've got a RED Winner!

Did you participate in the Ippity
RED Challenge???

If you did...it's WINNER DAY!

If you missed this one...

then join in on the current challenge...
YOU could win 2 IPPITY Itty Bitties of your choice!


Ok, soooooooooooooo..............


the
WINNER
of 2 Itty Bitties of your choice is:


#1 Nina 

Congrats Nina!! 
Email kelli@unitystampco.com with your choice of 2 Ippity Itty Bitties and your name/address. 
Tell her you are the winner of the Unity Opportunity Challenge!


 Here are the 3 Chick Picks: 

 Ana Natalia used the IPPITY set: 
Straight From the Heart

Jeannie used the IPPITY sets:
Sucks to Get Old
Gurnsey Gingham
New Season, New Wonder



 
Riti also used the IPPITY stamp:
Gurnsey Gingham


 




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nina!!
    CONGRATS!! Ana & Jeannie for being in the Top3.

    Thanks Jen for picking me as one of the TOP3.
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge! I got to use my new Ippity set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card...I JUST NOW noticed...I am so behind the times!!!

    ReplyDelete