Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winnerday :)

Wow it was so much fun going through all of the CAS entries!  
So many fabulous cards!! 
Thanks so much to all who entered!!

Random.org picked our winner today 
Jessica S. - Congratulations!!
Email kelli@unitystampco.com with your choice of 2 Ippity Itty Bitties and your name/address. Let her know you won the Ippity CAS Challenge!

It was super hard to narrow it down to 3 chick picks
 but this is what I came up with and I hope they inspire you as much as they did me!!





Beautiful cards ladies!!  Don't forget about the winged things challenge going on now!

Have a fabulous day! Rona

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Top Picks...your cards are FANTASTIC!!! I can see why picking the top 3 was hard! Thanks also for the itty bitty win...I will get an email to Kelli right away!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners--and thanks for including my card among them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out on my card. I truly love that set.

    Congrats, Jessica on your prize win! Everyone's entries were truly inspiring. TFS!

    Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Jessica and to all the ladies featured.... lovely cards! *smile*

    ReplyDelete