Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thank You Challenge Winner

Thank You all for entering your fabulous cards in this challenge.  
I never got mine posted and actually have several more cards I need to be making!!  

Here are some that really inspired me!!

Hussena ROCKED the Dots for Sure stamp!!! Love these flowers and all the fabulous DOTS!!!
Love the fabulous embossed detail Pam used in this gorgeous card using Just wanted to Say.
Emily made stamps from one of my favorite sets Now and Always perfect
for a Christmas Thank you with her gorgeous choice of colors.

And now for our winner!!!! 

Random.org picked Veronica.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Veronica email me at stamps_scrapbooksbyrona@hotmail.com with the Ippity chick you would like to spend your $20.00 gift certificate with!!

Again - thank you all so much for entering!!!

Stay tuned - the new Challenge will be coming right up!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, everyone! And thanks so much for featuring my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for feauturing my card in the top 3 I am so honoured!!!and congrats to all the winner's so deserving:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations by everyone!!! Congrats to all the features and Veronica!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete